Zivah Group of Companies viz. Zivah International Pvt. Ltd., Zivah Renewables Pvt. Ltd. and Zivah Electriva Pvt. Ltd.and its Websites, its Mobile/Tablet Applications, etc. (collectively “Electriva”, “We” and “Us”) are engaged in the business of providing an Online Platform to the Users through which they can charge their Electric Vehicles and make payments.
- This policy applies to the Users/Individuals who use the Websites, Mobile/Tablet Applications and Services of Electriva.
- By using the Websites and Mobile/Tablet Applications of Electriva, you consent to the collection, storage, and disclosure of the personal data and information collected by us in accordance with the present policy.
- The Online platforms of Electriva may contain links and information of third-party websites and applications. By clicking on the third-party links, you may allow the third-party to collect and process your personal data, upon which we have no control. In such cases the policies of that third-party shall apply.
- DATA AND INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect different types of personal data and information from you, which includes but is not limited to:
- Contact data – such as mobile numbers, Email IDs, residential or office Address, location etc.,
- Profile and Identity data – such as you name, age, gender, username, photographs, if uploaded, Social Media Account information etc.
- Technical Data – such as your IP Address, internet service provider, type of browser used, details of operating system, type of Device and its ID, use and duration spent on our Platforms, frequency of visits, location data, page views and clicks, other technical data necessary to provide the Services, etc.,
- Services data – such as details of the Services availed, booking history, other data provided by you while using our Websites and Mobile/Tablet Applications or while availing our Services,
- Payment data – limited data and information about the Debit and Credit Cards used, UPI IDs, and other data necessary to track the payment transactions provided by the payment processors. We do not collect debit or credit card numbers, expiry dates or CVV data. Any payment made through any external link not belonging to usshall be considered to be an invalid payment and we shall not be responsible or liable for any such payment.
- We collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical and demographic data for various purposes. Such data could be derived from your personal data, which does not disclose your Identity. In case such data reveals your Identity in any manner, such data shall be considered to be your personal data and shall be governed as “Personal data” under the present policy.
- If you refuse or fail to provide the personal data, when requested, we shall not be able to provide the Services and might have to cancel or restrict your access to our Platforms.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We use your personal data in compliance of all applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidelines and in accordance with the present policy. We use your personal data, inter alia, for the following purposes:
- to create and register User Accounts on our Platforms, and verify your identity,
- to provide you the Services offered on our platforms,
- to monitor patterns and trends to personalize your experience,
- to improve the user experience and functionality of our platforms based on the reviews, comments, information and data we receive from you,
- to track and process your payments,
- to comply with any legal obligation,
- to protect and administer our Business and services, including but limited to troubleshooting, internal operations, data analysis and testing, etc.
- to enforce and comply with our Terms and Conditions,
- to improve our Services and customer services,
- to respond to your requests, complaints, queries, etc.
- You acknowledge and agree that by using our Services and by creating a user account on our Platforms, you authorize us to contact you via. Phone calls, Emails, Messages, Instant messages, etc. The purpose is to make you aware about our Services and solve your grievances.
- You acknowledge and agree that all data and information, whether provided directly or indirectly by you, or collected by us in accordance with this policy, may be collected, stored, complied, used or shared by us, in order to provide you with our Services. Such data and information may be shared with payment processors and gateways, third party service providers, data analytics providers, vendors, social media platforms, business partners, and our affiliates and agents.
- Such information may also be shared without your consent or without any prior notice with any law enforcement agency or under any Order/Judgment of any Court of Law having jurisdiction upon us.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- To the extent allowed by applicable law, you can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You can also ask us to delete personal information or correct any inaccuracies, to restrict or limit the processing of your personal information. You may also withdraw your consent. For this purpose you may contact ________________. The request shall be processed within 10 working days.
- You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of emails or by contacting us directly at the above address. If you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will process your unsubscription as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may continue to receive marketing messages for a short time whilst we process your request. The request shall be processed with 10 working days.
However, these rights are limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, where they would infringe the rights of a third party (including our rights) or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. There are exemptions under the applicable laws and terms and conditions. We will inform you of relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make.
- TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA
- PROTECTION & SECURITY
We take the protection of your data and information seriously, and we have placed safeguards designed to protect the information we collect through our Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure. We disclaim all losses, damages, liabilities arising out of any breach or leak of personal information due to unauthorized access.
You are expected to secure and keep confidential your User details such as User ID and password. We shall not be liable for any unauthorized use of your information, lost, stolen or compromised passwords, or any other activity due to such unauthorized use.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information in accordance with the following principles:
- at least for the duration for which the information is used to provide you with our Services;
- as required under law, a contract, or with regard to our statutory obligations (e.g., tax laws); or
- only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or, in anonymized form, for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
- Where we process your information for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests).
- BUSINESS TRANSFER
In the event of a business transition viz. merger, acquisition, sale, transfer etc., your personal information may form part of the transaction, only for the limited purpose of providing you the Services.
- SELF PROVIDED DATA AND INFORMATION
Our platforms allow you to post comments, reviews, photos, feedbacks, etc. Any information or data shared by you on such posts shall be accessible and visible to all visitors on our Platforms. We don’t have any control over them and we cannot prevent them from using the information contrary to this policy and applicable laws and therefore, disclaim all liabilities in this regard.
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name – Abhishek
Designation: Grievance Redressal Officer
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can email us at the given address.